Looking through the viewfinder of my camera, I see the world in a different way. My mind contemplates the technical capabilities of the camera to capture a picture, not just any picture, a picture to make people stop and think for a moment. The best way for me to learn how to improve my "photography" skills and capture images people will ponder over is by taking more pictures. So, I decided to join a project called "365" with the intent of inspiring people to spend a small amount of time each day, my day, with camera in hand, capturing sites one would typically pass day. Each week has a theme and each day a photo will be posted to reflect the theme. Enjoy the photos and watch me learn more about this art form.

Tuesday, August 11

Day 97

Just a little vintage action on this photo. Thought it added a nice effect and warmed it up a bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment